Boats, Motors, Docking & Facilities
At Land O' Lakes Lodge, we offer boat and motor rentals or you can bring your own. Our 16 foot boats are rigged with a live well, trolling motor and depth finders to make your fishing days more pleasurable.
We also rent 14 ft. aluminum boats with 9.9 horsepower motors
· Sea Nymph 16ft - 40HP Yamaha 4 stroke, steering console, 3 swivel seats, live-well, trolling motor and depth finder
· Alumicraft 16ft - 50HP Yamaha 4 stroke, steering console, 3 swivel seats, live-well, trolling motor and depth finder
· Red Lund 16ft - 50HP Mercury 4 stroke, steering console, 3 swivel seats, live-well, trolling motor and depth finder
· Blue Lund 16ft - 40 HP Mercury 4 stroke, steering console, 3 swivel seats, live-well, trolling motor and depth finder
· Six 14ft aluminum boats with 15 or 9.9 horsepower motors.
We also have some trolling motors and depth finders available for rent.
Whether you're in your own boat or one of ours, if you're staying at the resort there is no fee for docking or launching your boat. We have docking slips for approximately 26 boats. Our boat slips can accommodate 17 ft boats, but we can also accommodate some larger boats on the outside end of the docks. Most of our docks are behind a protective break wall. This wall helps to protect the boats from waves and helps keeps our docks secured. All our docks have electrical power hook up for your convenience, you only need to bring a short extension cord to hook up your boat.
There is a cement boat ramp that will take you down to the beach level. The ramp is steep so we always recommend that we launch your boat with our tractor. We do not charge a launch or docking fee. We do have some guests that prefer to launch there own but you should have a four-wheel drive vehicle if you intend to launch your own boat. There is also a public launch site 2 km from the lodge.
We have a gasoline pump at the lodge for topping up your boat. We only have unleaded gasoline as this was the most requested product. Premium gasoline can be purchase at Sharbot Lake.
There are a couple of local Marinas in the area that are available should you need parts and service. Check with our office for local area businesses that can assist you.
Click thumbnails below to enlarge. Click ESC to exit